|Min. Order:||10 Ton|
|Payment Terms:||Paypal, L/C, T/T, WU, Money Gram|
|Place of Origin:||Hebei, China (Mainland)|
|Means of Transport:||Ocean, Air, Land|
|Production Capacity:||6000 Metric Ton/ per...|
|Packing:||plastic woven bags 25...|
|Delivery Date:||15 days after receive...||Brand Name:||OEM|
|CAS No:||1327-41-9||Model Number:||PACV (Dedicated drinking water)|
|Color:||yellow Or Milk color||MF:||[Al2(OH)nCL6-n]m|
|Type:||Adsorbent||Adsorbent Variety:||Activated Carbon|
Polyaluminium Chloride PAC 28-30%
1. Form flocculant in high speed, big block and high activity. And sedimentation and seperation is rapid.
2. Do not add other chemical additives and use less dosage than other inorganic congulant so that the cost is low.
3. Apply to a wide range of PH value. It has a strong adaptability and good effect for high-turbidity and high-temperature, low-turbity and low-temperature or organic contaminated water.
For Drinking Water
For Waste Water
Water insoluble, %≤
PH and Value
Arsenic (As), ppm ≤
Cadmium (Cd), ppm≤
Chromium (Cr), ppm≤
Poly Aluminium Chloride(PAC) can be used in the clarification of drinking water, polluted industrial wastewater and industrial sewege
1. Solid PAC should be used after being dissolved in water and the dilution ratio is generally 2%-20%( weight percentage )
2. The dosage is generally 1-15g per ton. Meanwhile, the specific dosage should be subject to users' actual experiment considering the specific water quality and turbidity
1. It cannot be stored together with other chemical reagents
2. The storage period of solid PAC should be 2 years while being stored in ventilated and dry place. The performance will not change even through being damped.
Category: Inorganic Chemicals